Thank you for Stopping by & Let's Go CT!

Greeting all the D&G enthusiasts,

7 DAYS! Only 7 days left till the opening day of Beijing Olympics. I bet most of you just can't wait for the excitements of this summer sport fiesta to start...

In the last few days, I have published the pre-game analysis for all the baseball teams, which will be competing in this Olympics... I hope you have enjoyed what you have read so far and will continue to give your support to our blog in the future... Further, I hope these analysis will get you prepared for this summer baseball classic while you are watching the game!

Nevertheless, I would like to thank you all for all the support of my blog in the past few weeks...

Also, I would like to thank my lovely Ginnypig for her selfless support by reading my writings before I have published them, and giving me advices on how to make the articles more interesting... Without her, this "project" would not be as easy as it seems... Please, give a round of applause for her if you really like our blog...

Let's GO CHINESE TAIPEI!

and Thank you for Stopping by!

Cheers,

A-Yue
July 31, 2008

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

5分鐘秒懂 2022年世界盃熱鬧與門道

三獅軍團對決雄雞大軍!英、法百年恩仇世足8強大戰一次解決

2023經典賽大師兄最後一舞 能否像梅西般如願以償?